payed but not received the product

bhargavkrazy4u
Community Member
i won sunglasses through bidding .i've payed the money to the seller he told me that he ships form hongkong and it may takes 10-15 days.after 15 days when i enquired he told me that he sent that product through ordinary mail and it takes some more time and later when i insisted he told me that he will send the product by mail with tracking number but later he maild me that he sent that mail again by ordinary post...this total process took 45 days he made me wait for 45 dasy and when i mailed him for the product he stopped responding and he blocked me from getting his details .....ive heard that ebay is more secure than other sites but this site is also the same

my questions are
-cant i get my money back?
-cant i trace the seller?
-does ebay look if the product is deleiverd or not to the customer jus placing some objects and making people to pay for it is it correct?
-and if the person is fooled through ebay must he know before 45 days that he is being fooled and after 45 days does the seller run away from ebay?
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

anandxyz
Community Member
sellers should avoid selling cheap Chinese electronic,electric products they are low in quality , they also are very dangerous for user as they have not passed any safety test , Chinese producers are dumping these pathetic products into our country this must be stooped, many ebay sellers are selling these products ebay must stop them selling these cheap products , seller must mention if the product is cheap Chinese made product or not, i bought a amplified usb speaker from a seller, the product was china made , the product got burnt within 10 minute of first use and smoke came out from it, i request all the sellers they must mention in listing if the product is china made or not and the buyers should only buy trusted branded product they should avoid any seller if he is selling cheap china made product and playing with the life of fellow country men .
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

chinmay12345
Community Member
I have purchased one battery through ebay and the item no is 370257243260. I've payed the money but the same is not delivered to me yet and I was told that the same is delivered to me. But there is no proof.

my questions are
-can i get my money back?
-can i trace the seller?
-does ebay look if the product is deleiverd or not to the customer just placing some objects and making people to pay for it is it correct?
-and if the person is fooled through ebay must he know before 45 days that he is being fooled and after 45 days does the seller run away from ebay?
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Ebay have All Settings.The Problem is that the sellers are taking advantage of lack of Knowledge of Ebay Rules And procedures for the buyer.I am not blaming Anyone because When i started doing business in ebay i also have experiences like this.

Answers to your question of bhargavkrazy4u
1-cant i get my money back?
Its not sure because if the seller updated the shipping details then ebay will Approve the Transaction after the Delivery deadline. The item will be "treated as Received" So the Refund is doubt full one.

2-cant i trace the seller?
Trace means if you contact the ebay with a complaint if they are concerned that your complaint is valid or in some cases they will give the sellers Address & Phone number.Nothing more than that

3-does ebay look if the product is deleiverd or not to the customer jus placing some objects and making people to pay for it is it correct?
Ebay System is one of the best one.But the Problem is that they cant Check each and every item.So After the Deliver dead line is over for the seller.Then after 5Days the Payment is Allowed to the Seller because the Buyer has not Given complaint or Apply for a refund.so the item is treated as "Treated as Received"

4-and if the person is fooled through ebay must he know before 45 days that he is being fooled and after 45 days does the seller run away from ebay?
Please Contact Ebay About your concern You can click The link http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html Three ways are there Chat,Call,Email.Chose your convenient Method and Give a complaint

Thank You With Sellers Responsibility.
For Tech_Tvm
(Ajay.R.Kamath)
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

bhargavkrazy4u
Community Member
ive tried to mail the ebay but im getting a message please fill the highlighted details but nothing is highlighted ive filled every detail still im getting the problem
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

pymobile
Community Member
if a buyer dont get in 10 days he should immeidately claim a refund once seller ships it.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply