paisapay remittance not received!

I didn't ever thought that I would be writing this kind of message on eBay because it never happened to me before. I am a seller on ebay from the past 3 months. My remittance used to come on time without any problem but from the last three remittance cycles, I am not receiving a single rupee in my bank! Almost 27k of mine are stuck there, don't know what to do. During this, I called ebay customer support & wrote mails and they asked me to re-enter my bank a/c details. After doing that, I was asked to re-furnish my KYC documents. I did that also. Finally my paisapay account shown itself as 'active'. After seeing that, I was expecting that I should receive my money on the next monday. But still I haven't received any amount or any mail regarding that. However, the mails regarding 'paisapay remittance has been transferred online to your bank a/c' were sent to me at the morning.

PLEASE HELP! Sellers can't sell without having received their hard earned money. 😞
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Even I have not received my PaisaPay Payment for the last 1 month, Whenever I call customer care, They used to give silly answers that

"There are 5 claims are open in your account, so thats why your remmitance is on hold" I asked them that for the claims worth INR 1,500, you hold my INR 31,000 payments, 

They answered "Sir This is Ebay Policy"

Who so ever is a conserned: -

1. Please tell me how will I run my store?

2. How do I pay to my creditors?

3. How do I pay my Logistics partner?

Please make some logical policies. Always hold twice the amount of Claims rather the whole account payment!

Hope for some logical answer from you!

Very Disappointed!

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Paisapay remittance for the item number 281375512091 and paisapay ID 36728069371 not transfered to my account though the item was delivered on 7th July 2014 and item receipt was confirmed on 14th July 2014. Please transfer the amount as early as possible.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

I didn't receive 4 payment from paisapay more than 6 laks customer care not given proper information. My username Techtronics 1376
Message 13 of 13
latest reply