order to reopen claim

Have you had a seller simply cancel your winning bid after the auction ended? This has suddenly started happening to me. When I received the HP 8gb pen drive at the place of sandisk 16gb pen drive, which prize is 578 rupess or, in the most recent case, my claimed the reserve had not been met even though there was no reserve. One seller did have the courtesy to reply to me, but only stated that he thought he could not refund for this fault due to open the parsal . Excuse me! Isn't this an auction! If you want to avoid all issue of my shipment . which costs money, or you face it for sale, not auction.

I will likely stop buying on eBay since I seem to be wasting my time. There are "stores" online that may cost a tad more, but with no aggravation. On the other hand, I may sell my antique bank collection and it is nice to know that I can simply cancel a winning bid on eBay if I'm not happy with the price. Any suggestions other than to bombard every social site with this mess in hopes that eBay will ban these sellers?

And my final reply is that my shipment refund should be receive me . I will send you account detail after open the claim again .

I know that I has been open the parsal, but that is not reason , you close my claim, other wise I take hard inquiry and action in my district Cort .
Other details of reason of my claim , you can know on tim
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

order to reopen claim

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

order to reopen claim

Ttr
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

order to reopen claim

Have you had a seller simply cancel your winning bid after the auction ended? This has suddenly started happening to me. When I received the HP 8gb pen drive at the place of sandisk 16gb pen drive, which prize is 578 rupess or, in the most recent case, my claimed the reserve had not been met even though there was no reserve. One seller did have the courtesy to reply to me, but only stated that he thought he could not refund for this fault due to open the parsal . Excuse me! Isn't this an auction! If you want to avoid all issue of my shipment . which costs money, or you face it for sale, not auction.

I will likely stop buying on eBay since I seem to be wasting my time. There are "stores" online that may cost a tad more, but with no aggravation. On the other hand, I may sell my antique bank collection and it is nice to know that I can simply cancel a winning bid on eBay if I'm not happy with the price. Any suggestions other than to bombard every social site with this mess in hopes that eBay will ban these sellers?

And my final reply is that my shipment refund should be receive me . I will send you account detail after open the claim again .

I know that I has been open the parsal, but that is not reason , you close my claim, other wise I take hard inquiry and action in my district Cort .
Other details of reason of my claim , you can know on tim
Message 4 of 4
latest reply