Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

product receieved against specification mentioned

I had ordered Paper/CD/Card shredder thru ebay, The description was it would shred 7/8 papers at the time, but it does not even take two papers at a time . The Guarantee claim Id No. is 954926. On 10th I received text msg that within 5 days they will...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Compensation of claim Awaited

I had a telephonic conversation on April 3,2015 with your executive Malar about the claim I raised. I was promised to received a coupon worth Rs.154 against my claim within a week on my email ID but it is still not received. Plz speed up the process.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CLAIM GUARANTEE *** S K MEHROTRA

My balance amount of Rs 385/- is still awaited despite repeated telephone calls to your customer service centre,it is advised that I have used cupon towards payment of article so it would take some time in refunding the amount.Since sufficient time h...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

order to reopen claim

Have you had a seller simply cancel your winning bid after the auction ended? This has suddenly started happening to me. When I received the HP 8gb pen drive at the place of sandisk 16gb pen drive, which prize is 578 rupess or, in the most recent cas...

Double Charged aka Wrong Refund

Hi,I sold an item on eBay under the PaisaPay ID 38115876716. The product has some problem so buyer opens the eBay Guarantee Claim but claim closed in my favour because of the product is under Manufacture Warranty.I requested to buyer for the return a...

Pathetic customer support, False Assurance

Hi I have been following up for claim under seller protection. I have got email from ebay for one of the transaction confirming Buyer claim was rejected while back and i was assured that "The amount will be debited from PaisaPay account balance to re...

Ebay Guarantee processing very poor

I received faulty rechargeable batteries and got in touch with the Seller. He accepted the problem and promised a full refund but advised me to open a claim. Fair enough. 25 Mar 2015. I register the claim.26 Mar 2015. Ebay calls me. That was quick .....