cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

not recieved the refund even when seller has initiated and mailed ebay to approve refund

I purchase one product(paisa pay Id:37669547570) from ebay on 20th October 2014. It took around 14 days for the delivery and i recieved the product on 3rd Nov 2014. I needed the product a bit quickly and seller took too much time and was not replying to my queries about the delivery so i raised an "Item not recieved" claim with claim#725029 on 31 Oct 2014. On 3rd Nov i got the delivery of the product and after checking i found that the product which seller claimed under manufacturer warranty is actually not and even the Serial number sticker on the box has been scratched. I immediately contacted EBAY mentioning these details but EBAY representative told me that i have already raised a claim(ITem not recieved claim) and as per policy i cannot raise 2 claims for single product. He then advised that he can escalate the already raised claim mentioning my issues(Item not as per description) and i should wait for 48 hrs for a call from claim settler. I didnt recieved any call, then i call back EBay, explained the same story again got the same reply that 2 claims cannot be raised but can be escalated and again i was asked to wait for 48 hrs for a call from claim settler, Again i didnt recieved any call.

I was also communicating with the seller on the other side and was able to somehow convince him for the refund of money. I shipped the product back on 07 Nov 2014 through DTDC courier with shipment number Z36881488. the seller recieved the product on 08 Nov 2014 and confirmed the same over the ebay messages.(please note that although i have reported the item not as per description issue to ebay 2 times, no escalation was done by ebay and the last claim(item not recieved) was closed as it should be). Seller confirmed the receipt of the product and told me that he has initiated the refund of the product on 8/9 Nov 2014. After waiting for a week for my money, i again contacted seller on 16th Nov 2014 and he replied that he has initiated the refund but Ebay has blocked it and i need to contact ebay for this. Since that date i was continously in touch with ebay customer care to get my money back. I am calling every alternate day and everytime i am geting a reply that the claim settler will be calling me within next 48hr but beleive me i didnt recieved a single call. Its been more than 15 days and but 48 hrs of claim settler is still not over. I even had seller written a mail to ID: insellerverification@ebay.in with subject "Refund to buyer" mentioning that he has received the product back and advicing ebay to approve the refund but that also i not considered by claim settler. Now, since last 2 days, the customer care representatives are saying that its been over 1 month since the claim is closed and they cant help me now and i have to get back my money offline. they are advising me to contact seller and ask him to directly give me the money.

Its been the worst experience i had with ebay. I agree that i have sent back the product to seller without ebay confirmation and even there is called ebay 3 times and ebay didnt registered my complaint. Going by this, if i waited for the ebay to register the complaint so that i can send the product back, would have been keeping the product with me till this time and ebay would have said that its been over a month since you purchased so ebay cant help you. And when seller is ready for refund i dont understand why ebay is not approving it.

seller is not agreeing for an offline refund and even if he did what is the point of buying through ebay.

regards

-jangidsac

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0