Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Time to switch.

All those who post their dislikes about ebay here should seriously switch to other online retailers. The product price may be higher there but spending few bucks extra will not break your bank, but a bad experience & frequent follow ups on those will...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Misuse of e bay feedback policies by buyer for smart black mailing to seller.

Here , I wish to narrate a case study to understand the facts /strategy and intentional black mailing by buyer to abuse reputation of seller.What could be the intention of buyer ?May be to collect feedback to cheat the seller or excessly playing with...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

didn't received the ladies watch

i gave an order on 25NOV 2014 .they have 2n Dec delivery date but till now i didn't reived the watch . what is the problem let me known i alredy paid the amount throught Visa card my paisaid is 37936599540

EBAY CHEATED ME

HI I AM VERY DISAPPONTED AFTER GOT WATCH FRM EBAY AS I BOUGHT WATCH FROM EBAY BUT THIS IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AND EBAY HAS CLOSED MY CLAIM REQUEST FOR MONEY REFUND. I ALREADY INFORMED TO EBAY TELECALLER THAT THIS WATCH IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY ( IT'S...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund not processed for 40 days

Its been over a month i am cahsing ebay team for the refund of a dead battery purchased through them but it appears no one is willing to hear out customer and make the refund. Firstly i opened a case with ebay and responded with details to the mail i...

Verification during cash on delivery

Everything works fine until when I have to verify my phone number for cash on delivery to proceed, it always show technical error in that issue or fail to send verification number. My phone number works just fine in any aspect, but the verification s...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Refund not given, more than 21 days are gone

I purchased a LED TV, it arrived with cracks on screen. Now more than 21 days have passed, seller tells to contact ebay and ebay is not resolving my issue saying that they have raised a issue with logistics department and waiting for response. Ebay i...