negative feedback

jodhpurmart10
Community Member
I would like to suggest to eBay regarding negative feedback when buyer get any problem in item he immediately live negative feedback without any Communicate with seller. I think good way first buyer disuse with seller about problem in last option if seller not resolves problem then buyer live any kind of feedback. It’s good for seller and buyer eBay make option without communication they can’t live negative or neutral feed back. I hope eBay understand for seller problem
Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

negative feedback

lowestpriceitems2010
Community Member
befor leaving the negative feedback buyer should contact ot the seller. and regarding the community court just the .even buyer is not responding in the filed negative feedback in community court. still court is taiking decision in the favour of buyer. this should not happen
Message 2 of 22
latest reply

negative feedback

Dear Seller,

You are absolutely correct. This is serious issue now. One of my buyer brought manufacture warranty product. The product was sent in seal pack condition with bill. He called us after 2-3 days after the receipt and said he is facing battery backup issue. As product carry manufacturer warranty I asked him to contact service center. He left negative for us. I have raised appeal in community forum. Result come that feedback should remain. What it means? What is sellers mistake if he mentioned everything then also seller punished? Why customer support team who are participating in forum are taking favour of BUYER only where seller not in fault.

I think its shameful work they are doing.

Nothing will change. I think that day will come on eBay when only buyers will browse the site for searching the items. But no items will they get because no seller will be there that time.

Regards
Vilas
Message 3 of 22
latest reply

negative feedback

pymobile
Community Member
i agree with jodhpurmart10
Message 4 of 22
latest reply

negative feedback

alvipinto
Community Member
same with me, buyer remarked 'good'& marked neutral!
buyer says what 'if i remarked neutral?'
now i'm suspended for that!?
-'Alvipinto'
Message 5 of 22
latest reply

negative feedback

Buyers know very well that seller's reputation can be spoiled by negative feedback and that they are afraid so they blackmail. Recently a buyer blackmailed me too on the phone but since I have long experience of selling I somehow handled him but I was very tense. Finally he understood that I will report him so he gave positive feedback. But thanks to Community Court at least we have something which can protect us.
Message 6 of 22
latest reply

negative feedback

I got a negetive feedback from the buyer. I satisfied him still he didn't change his feedback. When I aproached the comunity court then he didn't respond to the apeal. The court took the decession in his favour.
I spoke to ebay customer support and they said that normally when the buyer doesn't respond the decession favours the seller.
I think this is injustice.
--
Regards,
Sameer.
Message 7 of 22
latest reply

negative feedback

cyberlounge2009
Community Member
hELLO aLL,

mY MOTIVE TO WRITE IS REVERSE LETTER IS TO SIGNIFY EBAY'S RESPONSIBLITY TOWARDS THE SELLERS.

oNCE i SHIPPED THE ITEM AND IT CAME BACK STATING NO ONE NAMED SO LIVES THERE, WHERE IS MY FAULT THERE? WHAT IS MY FAULT IF THE BUYER DID NOT UPDATE CORRECT ADDRESS IN TIME? tHE COURIER COMPANY WOULD NOT REFUND ME MY MONEY!! aND THEN THE BUYER CLAIMED FOR EBAY GUARANTEE AND HE WAS REFUNDED, BUT I WAS AT LOSS, AND THERE IS ALWAYS A FEAR THAT BUYER CAN ANYTIME LEAVE A NEGETIVE FEEDBACK, EBAY HAS TO UNDERSTAND THAT NOT ALL SELLERS MAKE HUGE PROFITS BY SELLING HERE AND A NEGITIVE FEEDBACK FOR A ITEM MEANS LOWER SALES...

pLS LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND i AGREE WITH mobilestore4u PARTLY, BUT MANY SELLERS WILL BE DEMOTIVATED FOR LISTING NEW PRODUCTS.... i CAN ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT EBAY NEED TO ASSURE BUYERS COMPLETE SATISFACTION AND NO FRAUD SELLER SHOULD IN ANY WAY HARM THE BUYER.

tHANKS
mOHIT mANSINGHKA
Message 8 of 22
latest reply

negative feedback

luckyali9999
Community Member
HI EVERYONE I WUD LIKE TO BRING AN EXTRAORDINARY CASE IN FRONT OF ALL OF U RESPECTIVE EBAUYERS.

I SOLD AN ITEM, DISPATCHED IT ON TIME,BUYER RECIVED THE ITEM & CALLED ME THAT HE HAS RECIVED AN EMPTY FOLDER. I REQUESTED HIM TO PROVIDE PICS. OF MY ENVELOPE TO CHECK ANY ALTERATION ON THE WAY. BUT WHAT I FOUND WAS EVERYTHING PERFECTLY IN ORDER, ENVELOP WAS NOT TEMPERED, ALL CORNERS WERE WELL SEALED. BUYERS AGAIN N AGAIN INSISTED ME TO PROVIDE THE SAME ITEM AS I HAVE LISTED ANOTHER SIMILAR ITEM.WHEN I REPORTED THE MATTER TO RESOLUTION CENTER, THE NEXT DAY EBAY TEAM FAVOURED THE BUYER & PROVIDED REFUND TO THE BUYER & BUYER LEFT ME A NEGETIVE FEEDBACK. JUST REALIZE I LOST MY ITEM,DID'T RECIVE MONEY, GOT A NEGETIVE FEEDBACK. HERE A SELLER STANDS FULLY CHEATED REDHANDED BY ANOTHER EBUYER.

WHAT CAN A SELLER DO IN CASE BUYER HAS MALAFIDE INTENTION ON ITEMS??????????
IS THIS NOT EBAY'S RESPONSIBILTY TO PROVIDE A SAFE MECHANISM TO SAFEGAURD THE SELLER.???????
THIS PROBLEM SHOULD BE DISCUSSED BROADLY & A SAFE WAYOUT SHOUD BE CHARTED OUT.
Message 9 of 22
latest reply

negative feedback

exposystemz
Community Member
I agree all sellers view.because am also victim of CRF.
Message 10 of 22
latest reply