cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

negative feddback left without any reason

here some buyers are tend to enter negative feedback without any reason.they do it for joy but it affects sellers sell very much. how to tackle these people.
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

To avoid negative feedbacks keep 3 things in mind 1) describe the item as it is. 2) ensure that the packaging is strong that courier boys cannot steal from it .3)Ship the parcel within 2 -3 days after the buyer pays.
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

lagoonaquariums
Community Member
a buyer has left me a negative feedback because his area was not serviceable by our logistics and ebay is also not taking any action on this. I have also mail ebay about this but till now no response.
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

eco_hub
Community Member
Better communication means less chances of negative feedback's. And better feedback score leads to more business.
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

As long as there is no provision to slap negative feedback against buyer, few buyers are likely to behave as Indians to prove as true Indians. Best course is to ignore and look forward for more business. faridafrommumbai 309 has rightly said what should we do irrespective of what we get in return. In general buyers who are very poor / miser and also have lot of time to perambulate the local street market resort to such hasty slap due to an unreasonable feeling of loss by assuming the product value to be very less and felt having paid very high amount out of ignorance. Impulsive buyers fall in this category very often. They may not require the item at all but would have bought out of crazy eagerness and desire to possess. Their expectation does not match the amount they spent in buying an item. Such buyers never take into account that the seller had to spend atleast Rs. 100/= to 150/= to pack and ship. A discontentment arises only when a wish does not match the choice. All buyers may not be experienced nor did they do any window shopping. Some times the fact that the same item is available in the same eBay / or locally for lesser price makes the buyer angry and results in negative feedback. So Reasonable pricing is very important and there should be always a mention that the seller spends Rs.100 to 150/= towards packing and shipping in the item description itself.
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

thnx frenz for ur valuable advice.
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Some buyers are leaves negative feed backs intentionally even if sellers are cooperating but buyers don't want to cooperate.
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

devendrakumar2013
Community Member
follow to faridafrommumbai comments fully
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Recently I have been hit by a barrage of negative feedback totally unexpected and after a long period of positive and even glowing remarks. Even after ensuring that the product would be replaced or refunded the buyers do not seem to care and derive some vicious sadistic satisfaction with leaving a ridiculous remark. The end result would that a lot of potential buyers would give my very reasonably priced products a miss and simply lose out. EBay will have to change its policy of total protection to buyers and then alone will good sellers( mostly there are genuine sellers only on ebay) be prepared to list more and earn more revenue for ebay. Ultimately the loss is simply EBAYs.
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

kishoreinv
Community Member
Inspite of regular tracking and updating of where the item currently is, buyer left me a neutral feedback.
DTDC shipped item back to my from address, and what i have done is i printed ebay consignee consigner addresses as is and pasted on the cover.
Because of this shipping got delayed by 3 days including a sunday. New to selling on ebay, Unhappy with this feedback ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 10 of 12
latest reply