mobile problem

sriraa-0
Community Member

Hi,
I bought a Apple Iphone 5S order on 31-Mar-16, I got a call from your customer offer  saying that your Iphone has sent wrongly to Delhi so Im placing the order again so I waited again for 2 weeks and got back with lot of struggle at middle of April month, and within 2 months the display glass getting popped out (attached images), so I called Biswajit and explained the problem, so he ask me to send my mobile to Multi Consulting service in Guwahati, so I have sent with my personal expenses of Rs.300/-(on 24-Jun-16) for courier. After receiving the mobile they said so glue was inside the display, but honestly speaking i didn't use any of thing, so i explained the same, but they are not listening to my words and ask me to pay for the display panel, which I got more irritated, I asked without doing anything why I have to pay for the manufacturing defect?. But he was saying " I can't do" with harsh tone, so I shouted to that guy for this and ask him to send me a mail as what you said "I can't do", he was refused to send a mail to me, then later said he will check and get back. and next day he called me and requested appearing parts we don't have warranty, then he accepted since its a manufacturing defect we will bear some partial amount on the repair, then they have charged me Rs.3070/- for repair in that 50% i have to pay Rs.1695/-, but I refused to pay, but again the seller requested me to pay half of the amount. So I ask them to repair and send. Today I have received the mobile after repair (pay by cash), I paid Rs,1695/- and got the mobile, to my surprise the mobile display glass still popped out and display in centre portion is not working. Now I'm too much annoyed, after one month after paying for the repair which I have not done I have received a mobile like this. Please kindly replace the mobile or refund the amount with my repair and courier charges, Hereafter I won't buy any single products from Ebay, also suggest my friends & circles not to use this site for any shopping. I had a very worst experience. Kindly replace the phone or refund the my amount.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

mobile problem

gewens
Community Member

The eBay Community Boards is a place for eBay members to help and connect with other members. If you need assistance from eBay directly, please contact http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/cuhome

Message 2 of 2
latest reply