Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fraud Activity & Irresponsible Customer Service

I had ordered black colour shoe. But received brown colour shoe.also, the product was very old(July 2014). I had called the customer care several times. Each time i have reapeated my same problem. I had even talked to their supervisor Deepak in Gurga...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund

This is extremely disappointing as I have not yet received any refund from ebay.It has been more than 2 months when I had received the wrong item.I have also talked to the customer care 6-7 times and every time they say tha it will be processed withi...

Cheated by seller

I bought an IPhone 5S . The seller mentioned in the description it as BRAND NEW imported 32GB champagne Gold White unlocked phone. The mobile cost is 22500 and i paid the amount using credit card. After receiving the product, the mobile is duplicate/...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund still pedning

ear team, My calim id 2078135 not yet resolved, Many times i contact with ebay team ,but every time they telling to wait 7 more days but still i didnt get any solution for this pls take it seriously and provide solution for this. SR# 1-81198243909SR#...

Claim id: 1930929 not receive claim amount

I am ordered 2 phones, but I received only one. My amount ₹11,200.00 cannot refund till now also. Kindly, Please refund my amount. My Paisapay id: 42408742229, My Ebay item no: 182095294638, Seller: fraud and never send product and cannot refund you...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

mobile problem

Hi,I bought a Apple Iphone 5S order on 31-Mar-16, I got a call from your customer offer saying that your Iphone has sent wrongly to Delhi so Im placing the order again so I waited again for 2 weeks and got back with lot of struggle at middle of April...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Regarding claim number *** resolution.

I purchased Philips 2.0 Multimedia Speaker MRP 549 on 27th October piasa pay id *** and claimed it as not working on 27th October itself as it not working my claim id is ***. Now on 7th Nov without confirming from me anything, Buyer Claim request rej...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CLAIM ID 2079773 PENDING FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS

I Prateek Gupta ebay customer since aug 2014 has been purchasing products from ebay with a trust on your ebay guarantee. But sir I regret to tell you that for past 8-10 days that trust has been dented. Sir I have lodge a complaint on 17 jun 2016 clai...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful