limit on account

Dear Sir,

In reference to your email "limit on account SR# 1-18464171289" Dated  Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 4:34 PM,

I Write to through light on our mode of operation and type of business , as my store on ebay sales computer products

and electrical products, for which I have clearly mentioned every in and out of product yet as it is a  electrical product 

sometimes due to miss-handling of courier or customer  or non-undestanding of product info by customer, people buy the product

and at last I have to either take sales back, or re-send the material for the customer satisfaction. I am  maintaining 

high level of costumer satisfaction, which my continue growth proves, I am highly disappointed with the sudden lockdown of my 

store by ebay. we are fulfilling every requisite and maintaining good feedback level we are Silver Power Seller with 98.3%

And even if your record is showing  this activity (which you think such crucial) at least I must be warned and update about

this report so can do the needful for the product in which I am getting sales return.

I am ready for any briefing and details to all your department and personals for any transaction. 

I hereby request to you that please un-lock my store. and I will take care in future for any such issues.

Waiting for your prompt and valued reply.

Thanking you.

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 1:41 PM, Saifee Infotech <saifeeinfotechebay@gmail.com> wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 4:34 PM
Subject: RE: limit on account SR# 1-18464171289
To: saifeeinfotechebay@gmail.com

eBayeBay sent this message to Kanchwala, Husain (saifeeinfotech).
Your registered name is included to show this message came from eBay. Learn more about how to tell if an email is really from eBay.
RE: limit on account SR# 1-18464171289

Dear Husain,

Thank you for writing to eBay's Trust & Safety team. My name is Haroon and I appreciate the opportunity to assist you for your concern.

In order to maintain the security of eBay trading platform, we noticed that your account has generated an excessive amount of dissatisfaction among buyers who transacted with you. We are regretful to inform you that your account has been partially restricted for the high percentage of claim.

Besides, we do not restrict account only because it received neutral or negative feedback, but the overall performance of the account. What you need to concern includes the DSR ratings, Feedback and Disputes. You can check your account performance on Seller Dashboard, Feedback and Resolution center.

At this time, you won't be able to list additional items. However, the limit on your account is temporary, and it won't negatively reflect your selling record or account standing with eBay.

We request that you continue to focus on creating positive customer experiences over the next 60 days. After 60 days have passed, you can reply to this message and we will conduct an additional review to see if adjustments are appropriate

We appreciate your attention on eBay and hope the above would help you in your business in future.

Regards,

Haroon

eBay Trust & Safety

Sent: 12/10/2013 8:17:23 AM 
To: inappeals@ebay.ininrswebhelp@ebay.com 
CC: 
Subject: limit on account

Dear Sir,

We are saifeeinfotech on ebay since one year , we are unable to submit any list or revison on account error message we are getting is

Attention Sellers:

Alert

At this time, you can't list any more items with this account. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

eBay occasionally places limits on accounts in order to help keep our community safe. This limit isn't a reflection on you -- these same limits apply to many sellers

please let us know the matter and procedure to remove this

Thanks
SaifeeInfotech

[THREAD ID: 1-8HD39PH]

eBay Document ID: 7956696002

Learn More about how to protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails. 

This administrative email was sent to saifeeinfotechebay@gmail.com from eBay India Private Limited. Your account is registered on www.ebay.in. As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your notification preferences. 

eBay will periodically send you required emails about site changes, site enhancements, and your transactions. Read our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions. if you have any questions.

Copyright ©2013 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay India Private Limited is located at 14Th Floor, North Block, R-Tech Park, Western Express Highway, Goregaon(E), Mumbai.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: limit on account

li-susie
Community Member

Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/cuhome

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I see many times that this person li-susie and some others like her write the same senseless sentence every time if some mail is addressed to ebay which is "Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/cuhome"

But li-susie you should have that much sense that a buyer or seller has to get his issue resolved and what other alternative does one have when ebay customer care does not provide any solution, they never reply to mails and chat are always left unanswered half way then what does one do in such cases and how can other members help in such situations ??. Just think for a moment before you do something mechanically.

I think that this forum is now been moderated by some ebay people in UK or US and they have not an iota of knowledge about India but still this person has posted 65 messages stating the same thing again and again "contact ebay", what will ebay do when they themselves have no answer ???????????

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Ebay did not even send me a mail, when I listed an item I got the message that "selling limit has been placed on my account" and no one in ebay has any answer as to why the selling limit is placed on my account.

My feedback profile is 100%, I have only 1 neutral feedback in 6 months and my DSR is 4.7, 4.8, 4.8, 4.8 and I am a powershipping member too and no cases are open but still selling limit is placed on my account and no one at ebay knows why.  

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

sorry brother no one will help you.i bet even no person can tell exact reason why they did this.ebay trust and safety are such a fool ill literate ppl.they even talk or reply back your mails.
regards
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

And to add salt to the wound, during this limit period ebay has made me a Top Rated Seller along with Power Seller tag but they have not yet removed the selling limit from my account.
No one replies sensibly and what they have done is completely wrong.

I know that if I take this matter to court I will win hands down and ebay will have a tough time in replying to my queries raised in the court but I do not have the resources to go to court over this issue but I really wish I could do so just to teach ebay a lesson.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply