item not recieved

Dear Team,

I feel sorry to say that it's a big mistake i have done after purchasing an item through e-bay.

I have bought an item on 4th Oct-15 and made the payment instantly , next day i have been notified that my item has been shipped with xxx.....AWB no. and is expected to reach within 8th Oct.

but unfortunately while tracking the item through courier details , nothing was updated and after enquired about the item with seller, i found item is still lying with seller and the courier update is completely wrong.

After Lodging the claim to e-bay customer care on 11th Oct, and several follow ups with grievance officer as well as customer care, i am yet to recieve any feedback from e-bay and surprisingly today i came to know that item is still with seller only.

Infact e-bay is least bother to reply buyer.

Is this the way of adressing buyer's issue by a brand like e-bay?

isn't a harassment of buyer for continuous follow up for the item which he has already made the payment?

overtheall i would say it's bitter experience to go ahead with e-bay and will never go for any transaction anymore neither would suggest anybody to go for.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0