Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My Claim 1308311 still not resolved

I am fed up with ebay customer service. I am with ebay for more than 4 years & doing hundreds of transactions every month however I had a very tough time with ebay customer service since last 2 months.My Claim 1308311 still not resolved They are prov...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay & Seller nexus cheats customers

My experience with eBay is terribly bad. I learnt that eBay is seller oriented and doesn't care for buyers at all. This refers to PaisaPay ID: 40751874284, for a Sony PS4 order which is confirmed by eBay. But when I called the seller 'phonesnation97'...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim ID - 1199240

This is regarding the refund claim which I opened on eBay.in Claim ID - 1199240 (Opened on 14th September 2015) I returned the item to seller on 8th September as per the conversation I had with eBay and seller. The seller received the item the very n...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do not buy from Ebay, Worst Customer Service`

I have been following up with ebay customer service since 26th September and no one gives a damn. No one is bothered about the customers. My sincere advise to you if you are buying from ebay - Trust only your luck, Coz if you get a cheap, sub-standar...

I didn't receive my order

I have purchased my order on 05th october but i didn't receive my order till now. when can i get my product ?? Can you send my product as soon as possible. My product id: SPARX RED BLACK SLIPPER & FLIP FLOP (321876629502) Contact number: 9966960796.

item not recieved

Dear Team, I feel sorry to say that it's a big mistake i have done after purchasing an item through e-bay. I have bought an item on 4th Oct-15 and made the payment instantly , next day i have been notified that my item has been shipped with xxx.....A...

Not received my consignment.

Dear Sir / Madam, This is to inform you, I have ordered a Item which ID No. is 40632536993 on dated 6/10/2015. but regret to say that still I have not received my ordered item. Even I have already paid for the same. As you know that your website is v...

Not response against my claim

Sir,I bought a IBALL ANDI 5M XOTICMOBILE PHONE on 11-09-2015. Buttheproduct was delivered in brokencondition. I raise a claim on14-09-2015, but your company notprovided any resolution till now.

refund of casio ediface 550D watch

SirWith due respect and humble submission it is to submit that I have purchase a casio ediface 550D watch but when I received the product it has been damaged during shipment now I Want to refund the same my refund claim Id is *** and my email Id is *...