cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

is there a replacement if the shoe does not fit??

Dear Ebay Customer Care, I made a claim on 6th Dec 2015 with the ID no. 1496907 but nothing is been done from your end till date now and claim is closed on your own without resolving the issue. I already made so many calls but unfortunately the response is very very poor. Actually the shoe is too small to fit in and size of shoe is also not mentioned. How can I believe that this is right size when even size of shoe is not mentioned in it which can be seen on the images neither on the sole nor on foot side. When ever we buy the branded shoe there is always engraved shoe size on the sole and foot side but in this case nothing is mentioned which creates even question on the genuine product. When size is not mentioned how can I rely on actual size and this is reason it is not fit to me. I request you to open my claim and exchange it with genuine shoe or refund my money without any further delay. I uploaded photos also on 8th Dec your web site which was asked but no one called till date. I am again uploading photos for your reference. the same photos I sent you through mails which were given by ebay customer care but all were wrong, bounced back Please revert soon either refund my money or replace it. Thank you
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0