cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have purchase a item in diwali deal,but seller has not shipped the product,and not even answered

i have purchase a item in diwali deal,but seller has not shipped the product,and not even answered to my mail,and in listing contact number is also not avaliable.

BUT NOW DUE TO NOT SHIPPING,EBAY HAS CONFIRMED MY REFUND,but i was willing to get the product,Now the same seller has increased item price to double of what amount at which i had purchased,

Why Ebay Is Cheating and why not to black list such sellers,

if they dont want to sell the product on deal and coupon codes,why they list there product,

and most of seller is not even replying to mails and not giving contact details,

Now i dont want refund,i want that product.and proper action against seller.

more or less now Am@@@n is avaliable in India,if ebay will not take proper action,then most of customer will shift to other site.

thanks

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

i have purchase a item in diwali deal,but seller has not shipped the product,and not even answered

sravy-chav
Community Member

i concur with you. I bought a harddisk from ebay and they gave me wrong shipping details. and when called they asked me to wait and now i have to cancel the order as it exceeded the date of delivery 

rediculous... fraud.... 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I feel that ebay India isnt the same as ebay.com.
Some sellers only ship the item after the so called due date or provide a fake tracking no.. which then we customers need to fight for and get it fixed.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Yes. I also purchased an item on 16th Oct and so far the item has not been shipped.  no answer from EBay and Seller. They had given wrong FAKE tracking no. for the Blue Dart. Why this cheating?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Did you buy from cart2india?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply