cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to complaint to higher authority for on line shopping item same not care by eaby

ojhfaujd
Community Member

Kind attention

1.  I had received your product “Power Extension Cord 7 Socket Spike Strip Multiplug Board 4 meter” worth Rs.188.00 on 25-10-14, when I was checking it after receiving the product by courier FedEx it simply sparked when I connected it in power socket. Hence no output in the product. 
  2. Ref. my tele. Conversation. And undersign after checking the product, I want that the product must be replaced as seller assured me, please kindly replace it as fast as you can.
  3. Immediately I had lodged a complaint on your (e bay) website and further several time tried to contact your customer care No is so busy every time, I hope that it is not easy for any customer to reach there. But three times after holding time appx one hour I had success to lodge complaint but till date and time no necessary action taken by your end.
  4. Please immediately refund my deducted full amount in my account I don’t want your product.  I have no time to continue with you.

Thanking you

Faujdar Ojha 

Date 22 Nov 2014

Reminder  No-1  please refer my complaint on dated 07 Nov 2014 to customer care by phonically and by mail not entertained by ebay .

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

how to complaint to higher authority for on line shopping item same not care by eaby

tshe95407
Community Member
Hello my name is mohd tarique siddiqui i have ordered a phone htc wildfire s on the date of 17-1-2016 but till now i was not getting my phone and first time also my same orded was cancled this is very annoying and irritating that second time also they are not able to snd my phone
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

tshe95407
Community Member
Hello my name is mohd tarique siddiqui i have ordered a phone htc wildfire s on the date of 17-1-2016 but till now i was not getting my phone and first time also my same orded was cancled this is very annoying and irritating that second time also they are not able to snd my phone how can i get my phone on the delivery date plz help me
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase Lenovo k4 note. I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller with DOA Letter , fro customer service , everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed, I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes 27 days to process the refund. My ebay id is sidd-u9aylbmd case is open since last 27 days . When i will get resolution. I am very dissatisfied by ebay service. I am facing tooo many problems .. they always say tomorrow you will get resolution... continue ... we know tomorrow never come. So when i will get my problem is completely resolved.
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

dear sir/madem

still not get it coupen and demand check already finished in the time line ebay making slow process of the refund please give the my demand check and coupon quickly and today
thanks
Ansari
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

cheating the ebay customer care and ebay company 15 working days finished still not get refund anyone not purchasing ebay.this is cheating company
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

E-bay customer service not proper working, I am not satisfied and my problems not solving, when we calling costumer care very poor and unsatisfactory and unresponsive, please don't purchase from e-bay
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

kskk24
Community Member

ek no. ki ghtiya service hai ebay ki .. 8 month se mera pending pada hai.. ab tk unse solve nhi hua. My best suggestion for ebay ... that you shut wind up with your **bleep**ing services. 

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

my claim id 2262489 

company sarvice very bed not answer no call no email my product return problem pls help me

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Refund not initiated yet .. more than 2 months over .. claim I'd - 2274820. Please refund my money . Don't make a customer sufferer.
Message 10 of 14
latest reply