cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to complaint to higher authority for on line shopping item same not care by eaby

ojhfaujd
Community Member

Kind attention

1.  I had received your product “Power Extension Cord 7 Socket Spike Strip Multiplug Board 4 meter” worth Rs.188.00 on 25-10-14, when I was checking it after receiving the product by courier FedEx it simply sparked when I connected it in power socket. Hence no output in the product. 
  2. Ref. my tele. Conversation. And undersign after checking the product, I want that the product must be replaced as seller assured me, please kindly replace it as fast as you can.
  3. Immediately I had lodged a complaint on your (e bay) website and further several time tried to contact your customer care No is so busy every time, I hope that it is not easy for any customer to reach there. But three times after holding time appx one hour I had success to lodge complaint but till date and time no necessary action taken by your end.
  4. Please immediately refund my deducted full amount in my account I don’t want your product.  I have no time to continue with you.

Thanking you

Faujdar Ojha 

Date 22 Nov 2014

Reminder  No-1  please refer my complaint on dated 07 Nov 2014 to customer care by phonically and by mail not entertained by ebay .

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: how to complaint to higher authority for on line shopping item same not care by eaby

Sir no exchange my prudec or no refund prudec money please sir solve my phone issue my clam id 3386667
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Re: how to complaint to higher authority for on line shopping item same not care by eaby

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase iPhone 5s 16gb . I received not working item and had returned back to the seller with TEACHPOINT ter , fro customer service , everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the CLAM will be processed, I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes 23 days to process the EXCHANGE . My ebay pasapay id is 46558121745 case is open since last 23 days . When i will get resolution. I am very dissatisfied by ebay service. I am facing tooo many problems .. they always say tomorrow you will get resolution... continue ... we know tomorrow never come. So when i will get my problem is completely resolve
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

My name is Sunil
I order a Nokia 3250 mobile Order ID 4706338031430, on your website it's mention brand new and 1 year warranty mobile, but unfortuanatly I received a used, old and damage mobile, and also I got a feedback form to fill. I mention all the details about the mobile as I found, within 2 hours I got a call from a gentle man and he was begging and forcing me to give a permission to remove the negative feedback. I told the gentleman that please take this product and return my money. Also I make claim for the same, after 4 days of making complain a guy came and collect the mobile and also given a slip when I ask his number and signature on slip he refused the same and mention his work is only to take the product not to sign ir share his number, how I will trust that the guy is from eBay only when he is refusing to share his number and name, any way I trust on him and and given the mobile. And got a call from one lady she mention that I will get the refund via demand draft within 4 working days, but I mention that lady it was not my fault and again it's eBay mistake when I paid the money through the paytm why I can not get the money in my paytm account, least mention share your details that you made the payment through paytm first will confirm and will refund on your paytm account. I shared all the details.
After 10 days today I got an email from eBay that I will get a demand draft from eBay on 21 June, it was shocking for me that all my afford and request is just in used, and I am getting punnisment for those mistake I never did. It was eBay mistake they try to cheat me and sold me a wrong product and when I ask for my money they told you have to suffer again you will get via demand draft and after 1 month. I called your costume care number they are also not ready to understand my problem.
I never expect such kind of service from a known online site.
Hope you will understand and you will take a nessesry action.
Thanks
Sunil
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

mkak521989
Community Member
I am really disappointed by the refund process by ebay.

eBay Guarantee claim is raised for PaisaPay ID-47173635049, Claim ID-3628006. Based on seller's response provided in my messages you will be contacted shortly by our ebay claims Team. Thank you for using eBay

This is the msg which I have received on my phone... Buy the customer service provider are not at all helpful. Worst website for online transactions
Message 14 of 14
latest reply