- Click My eBay at the top of most eBay pages.
- From the left column of My eBay, under My Account, click the “Personal Information” link
- On the right side of the page, click the “Edit” or “Add” link next to the information you want to update
- Change any information, as needed, and click the Save button.
Hope this helps.
In case of any Account Related Issues, you contact our Customer Support thru any of the following options -
I want to change my cell phone no. Please tell me how to change it. I searched every where on account -> personal information . eBay people calling my old no and its not in use so pleas tell me how to change PHONE NUMBER .
I was searching for a while, and this is the way that it can be done ! Ebay => summary => Presonal information => adresses => VIEW ALL SHIPPING ADRESSES => edit the main one, and refill the telephone number. That's all. Good luck.
It is 2 step process:
1. My ebay -> Account ->Addresses. Here click 'change' adjoining the registration address. You can change everything but your mobile no. here. Just add any no. under "Secondary telephone (optional)" and submit changes.
2. Now go back to same "Addresses" and change Registration address. Now you can change both primary and secondary telephone no.s
After much hair pulling, it finally worked for me.
3. You'll also have to change the "Paisa Pay SMS alerts" mobile no. under "My PaisaPay" link