eBay
  • Deals
  • Partner Offers
Community Member

Now Low quality products on www.ebay.in

Though the start was good, but now I found that the quality of the products on ebay is not that fine.

Now you guys have sellers, instead selling your own products... here are many website who are competing with you. I like shoppingon ebay coz of variety of products, but now I think that quality is a major concern.
Please use plain text.
mobilestore4u
Community Member

in reply to lokesh.akshu
Dear lokesh.akshu,

On eBay you will get all kinds of products. Original as well as Duplicate also. It Buyers choice of buying. As now a days many of buyers like to buy cheapest products & for those sometimes manufacturer mades those kind of products. So there are buyers for those kind of products & thaty company is making those products.

Hope it will clarify.

Thanks
Vilas
Please use plain text.
eBay Employee

in reply to lokesh.akshu
Dear lokesh.akshu,

eBay ensures that the products listed on our site are genuine by verifying the seller’s credentials.

We also have a dedicated Trust & Safety team who keeps a close watch on the listings added on the site and remove any listings which violate our policies or appears suspicious.

Further, we have a buyer protection program, called eBay Guarantee*, where buyers can ask for a replacement or refund if the product they received is damaged or not as it was described in the listing. You can also ask the seller questions before you buy.

If you come across a product where you feel the price is too good to be true, you can contact customer support for additional details.

You can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels -

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

Regards,
Seema
Please use plain text.