how long it takes to ship a product

sathyanarendran
Community Member
i've purchased a wireless mouse on 3rd of this month and still the item not yet shipped, item was available when i ordered for it, i would have bought the mouse directly, i choosed ebay, believing, you will deliver the items in 7 working days, utleast respond for this feedback
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

The seller should immediately ship your item after receiving your payment.You should contact the buyer.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I mean to say you should contact the seller.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

technocrats.solutions
Community Member
Dont worry, talk to the seller directly. You ay find his contact details from the eail sent by ebay after that purchase. However it may take aximum 7 days to despatch a product if there is some problem.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

hydstore
Community Member
Dear sathyanarendran,

Please note that there are 2 timelines to receive a product:

-shipment timeline
-delivery timeline

Shipment timeline is mentioned by the seller in shipping section of the product which may vary from 1 business day to 10 business days.

And the delivery timeline will depend on the Seller location and delivery location along with the efficiency of courier service. eBay allows 10 days as delivery timeline.

All this would be mentioned in the listing of the product. Please verify the product listing and see the time expectation set.

In any case, you can easily approach the seller either through ebay or through direct email and know the status.

To avoid such confusion, in future, please go through the shipment timeline indicated in listing and then only proceed for purchase. If you are not okay with the timeline indicated, you can always email seller before the purchase checking the feasibility of quicker shipment.

Sellers do usually try to ship faster, as they dont get money till the customer receives the product. Unless and until there is some issue at seller end, it shouldnt take longer.

Hope you receive your product soon.

Happy shopping! 🙂

Thanks,
HYDSTORE
Message 5 of 5
latest reply