how can you say to close my account

rahulbasu12345
Community Member
YOU ARE WARNING ME THAT YOU WILL CLOSE MY ACCOUNT..HOW DARE YOU TO SAY SO!..I HAVE 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK,and regular buyer of good amount..WHETHER YOUR SITE IS FULL OF FAKE SELLER..PAYING MONEY DID NOT RECEIVED MY ITEM IN 2 MONTHS EVEN..AND YOU ARE SUGGESTING 2 DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN, EBAY GUARANTEE TO RETURN MY MONEY BUT WHO IS GOING TO GIVE THE INTEREST!THERE ARE LOTS OF SHOPPING SITES NOW IN MARKET,IT DOES NOT MATTER 2 ME IF YOU CLOSE MY ACCOUNT..BUT IT REALLY MATTER TO YOU IF I STOP SHOPPING FROM YOUR SITE..AND MOVE TO THE CONSUMER FORUM FOR MAKING US FOOL WITH YOUR FAKE SELLERS. SO ITS BETTER TO WARN YOURSELVES NOT ME AND NEVER AGAIN.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Dear Rahul Basu,

Please do not pay attention to the insults from the eBay Customer Service Reps. They have not right to tell you to close your account. Just discount such unworthy warnings.

Continue to purchase from good sellers. They will never disappoint you.

Kind Regards,
MB
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

rk.khushu
Community Member
I am sure you must have included your contact details in your post like me and you got a warning from eBay that it is against its Policies etc. etc. Who cares if it closes the account of the customers. I was told the same thing today and my post today will give you some insight about the unfair trade practice that eBay India has been indulging in.

I have written back to it stating if eBay has the guts, do go against me legally and leave rest to me. I am looking forward that it goes against me for violating its "so called Policy ".

My recent post will give you some insight about its modus-operandi of indulging in unfair trade practice and such fraudulent online shopping sites can not survive too long. I have seen many a websites being born and dieing its natural death. I feel sad about our fellow countrymen who work for such an unethical company and help it in looting.

So Sadddddd !!!
Message 3 of 3
latest reply