horrible ebay guarantee!

My raised claim on a tecsun pl660 was turned down without proper explanation,saying that the internal charging system of batteries will.not work in Indian conditions. The same works for pl 390 radio set in Indian conditions? How come? Force fully closed the claim. Horrible claim settlement and ebay guarantee. Will never buy any product on ebay. Horrible!
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

horrible ebay guarantee!

This is true. Ebay gaurnatee is really horrible. Customer service experiece is pathetic, long waiting queue with waiting time 30 mins. Ebay guartantee is also rubbish and donot work. They claimed they have sent the coupand but actuallt they don't and after 30 mins of long waiting time they said they will raise this to coupan dirtibution team. More than a month has been passed but no response from their side. this is really pathethic and i would suggest not to purchase anything from E-Bay.

@anshumanghosh76 wrote:
My raised claim on a tecsun pl660 was turned down without proper explanation,saying that the internal charging system of batteries will.not work in Indian conditions. The same works for pl 390 radio set in Indian conditions? How come? Force fully closed the claim. Horrible claim settlement and ebay guarantee. Will never buy any product on ebay. Horrible!

@anshumanghosh76 wrote:

Message 2 of 2
latest reply