help me

renjithb007
Community Member
I have purchased a headset from ebay. The product that i got is a fault one. I contacted the seller. He asked me to send it back to him, he will give me rend and the shipping charge. i shipped the product to him. Now told me contact eby for refund and shipping charges.The details of the item as follows:-

New stereo headset handsfree headphone for Samsung c6712 6712 star 2 duos -
(160809454226)

Seller: gspmall
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

help me

chinnu73
Community Member
I had purchased a CS2 battery from ebay from Deals_mantra, received the same as per the indicated timline, battery had started behaving erratically after the charging, (mobile gets switched off when the battery is showing 50%) I posted this feedback someone called from deals mantra, saying they would replace the battery and asking me to change the feedback. I have not got the battery it is almost 2 months now 24th April was the date of purchase. with 31182594254 as transaction id.
It is precisely for these kind of reasons that I shy away from shopping online (feeling cheated, amount irrelevant)
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

help me

ckommoju9542
Community Member
You can file a refund request with ebay. You should immediately contact customer care people if you received faulty item.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

help me

sazzin19
Community Member
FUJIFILM S2950 DIGITAL CAMERA Seller: Member id priceuncle Payment date: 30-Apr-2012 Item # 120895307064 I got this FUJI FINEPIX S2950 camera on the May 2nd just after a few shots the lens got stuck & a message appeared on the screen stating RESTART CAMERA, even after restarting it a few times the messaged remained. Then I took to the FUJI services center they kept it for 10 days and when I got it back again after taking few shots the same error reappeared. I think it?s a faulty camera and would requested ebay to refund my money or replace my camera with a new one at earliest.
I am really disgusted with the way ebay is treating its customers, i have complained about a faulty camera which i brought from ebay its is more than 20 day i have reported a complaint twice but there is not response from your end. I feel like I have been cheated even though i am a regular buyer from you site and have been recommending it to may of my friend and colleagues but I guess this is the last time I have made a purchase from your site and will be issuing an warning to all by friends regarding your poor customer support.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply