harassment by ebay

I did not sell anything on ebay, whatever was listed (Using free module) did not sell (it was an iphone listed by my son), ebay is continuosly sending me spam mail. as mentioned below, in this age where selling sires are dime a dozen, ebay resorting to this is unthical. ebay indian team needs to wake up and start addressing these issues, i have sent them many email, lodges complaints, no avail, they didnt even bother to answer. except sending spam mail. if any of you low lying team bother to read this. please close my account, i have no truck with ebay anymore

Dear @@@@@:

Your eBay account has been put on hold because the INR 743.82 balance has not been paid. As a reminder, your eBay seller fees of INR 743.82 on your augustinemj are past due. To date, we have not received your payment.

Your account is past due and is on hold. This means you can no longer list new items on eBay. To avoid account suspension, which means removal of all of your current listings and further collection activity, you must pay the amount you owe immediately.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

harassment by ebay

Dear augustinemi,

Thank you for sharing your concern. Our record shows that your seller account is in past due status as you've not paid your eBay Invoice of Rs.743 

You've listed ' Factory Unlocked AppleiPhone 2G 4 GB 1st Generation'  twice ( Item Number : 181145632654 & 181148252149) on eBay.com in the month of may and both time it got sold. Hence you've been charged final value fees. You can check these details in your 'My eBay' - Account- Seller Account  tab.

We would request you to please pay your due invoice well in time. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply