cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gandhi one rupee forgery /reprint coupons on e bay

suratphilatelist
Community Member
i had complained about forged gandhi one rupee coupon that i brought on e bay india from Phila4 all .I discovered the forgery late after the 45 day deadline.Another seller graciously accepted the fact and refunded the money but this seller is not clear in his communication. Does e bay have any mechanism to stop selling such fakes and stop cheating of unsuspecting buyers.You "contact us" page does not take complaints and messages other then those listed by you. How do i send a detailed complaint explaining the facts ?Or maybe E bay india is lest interested in consumer protection .Possibly this is the reason that e bay is not responding promptly.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

gandhi one rupee forgery /reprint coupons on e bay

spl_ind
Community Member
There is no way to control such unfair trades done by the seller. That is why these sellers manage to get away with it. I think the buyer needs to be cautious while shopping on eBay.

Always use PaisaPay to pay on eBay. Never pay directly to the seller even if he offers discount for that.

Now eBay has made a new rule that the buyer (if not satisfied) can claim a full refund even if the seller did not mention it in his listings.

eBay will refund you if you request.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply