cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

first and the worst experience from ebay. flip kart is better option

sanjay.maheshwari
Community Member
Sorry to say, that this was the first experience and once you have a bad experience you never trust, and this is my first and worst experience with ebay. Samsung Flip Cover CASE for Galaxy Note 2 N7100 - White (281124128651)was ordered on 24/06/13 and on 29th the message was dropped to me that you will get the refund (still refund also not recieved) I am a regular online buyer from flipkart and other online sites, but this is the first and the worst experience from ebay. i am happy and thanks to my friends who suggested me to try only a low cost item from ebay as they also had experienced the same kind of treatment from e bay, i.e. to take the money from the customer for a product and than refund the same after saying that the seller has not followed the deadline. I am sure that i will never buy any product from ebay in any case, even if the cost is low and will never suggest anybody to use ebay online shopping.
Matter is not the refund of amount of Rs. 102/- + courier charges, but the suppliers of the ebay because of whom ebay cannot deliever the products and earn a bad name.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

first and the worst experience from ebay. flip kart is better option

This non delivery of items is becoming an regular affair on ebay and the forum is full of such complaints from genuine buyers.

On one hand sellers complain that there is no sales and where there is sales such idiot and foolish fly-by-night sellers drive away genuine buyers and in this ebay as an entity gets blamed and this in turn effects the sales of genuine sellers even more and slowing buyer base gets eroded as they move away from ebay.

Ebay should punish such sellers who put up the listing and then do not supply the ordered product to the buyer. Ebay should come out with a mechanism where such issues are avoided and new sellers without any sort of commitment should not be allowed to go free and unpunished. After all ebay is a source of our daily living and I am sure many sellers will agree to the same.

Ebay please so something about it before it is too late.
StopandShop
Message 2 of 2
latest reply