cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

find a business partner in india from China (H.K.)

lanlanwongshop
Community Member
Hi all India friend on ebay
I'm a seller on ebay international marketplace,I'm from China(H.K.),I want to find a business partner in india.I can find a lot of goods from korean , h.k. China ...for you to sell in india .It can save a lot of money of delivery from different place and build up the business.We can make profit together.If someone interested ,you can contact me to talk detail,my Email: lanlanshop@yahoo.com.hk,i look forward to cooperate with you.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

kavlerindia
Community Member
I would like to have more details about products and your oompany for a tie-up in india
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Why do you need a business partner? you can sell items here on ebay India. You can always use HK Post to dispatch items as quickly as possible.

To be frank, I have seen soo many so called "Business partner" from Hong Kong who want sellers here to first buy the products from you then sell it online here.

Thank You but no thank you.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

vizayrazhu
Community Member
Please tell me about your products. Do you have any idea about sea foods? Thank you.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

netmarksys.ckd
Community Member
what type of products are you dealing with?
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Hi Everyone I am a new seller.Can anyone tell me how do I promote my items.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

kohiram
Community Member

i would like to bue some products in china, pls help me to purchase,tell me some seller contact from china..

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

davisum-2
Community Member
What are the goods i can get from HK as iam interested.. And i do a small business too.. Please drop me a mail in my email. Thank you.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply