Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

i'm cheated...

i paid 10999/- for amobile phone on 30th march 2016.and i got an empty parcel... i should say a old hindi text book. this is what i got when i orderd a mobile phone.then i registered a claim.. and there is noe responds from the ebay side... when i ca...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

REGARDING BLUEDART WRONG WEIGHT CHARGES

I want to inform you my all parcel around 100 gm to 500 gm but the bluedart wrong update weight of parcel 1kg to 4 kg. Which is never expected from the organisation like Bluedart. You have good name in the market but due to your above said team you a...

Replace non working items

Recpected Sir,I place order on 1st April 2016 on ebay.in. Order and Paisapay ID: 42264022925 were for 2 commodities. Both are 32 GB SAMSUNG CLASS 10 MICRO SD CARDS. Payment was done by paisapay. Amount of one item is Rs. 299/- and total debit is Rs. ...

CHEATING

I ordered new Xolo prime Mobile phone in 22/02/2016. I got it in 27/02/2016, but Xolo prime mobile phone was used phone.1. Its not sealed box 2. Damaged plastic cover covered on mobile phone. 3. Not attach or removed screen protection film on mobile ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Guarantee*:100% satisfaction of eBay purchase; or replacement/ refund

Dear Members We at eBay India are excited to share news on the launch of eBay Guarantee*! Shopping on eBay is delightful for our buyers, as they get to find Lots of Safe Easy Deals along with the convenience of round the clock shopping and doorstep d...

Claim ID 1693212

‎Dear Sir/Madam, My claim is pending since 26th February 2016 when the returned product was received by the seller and your customer care executive had confirmed the refund that it will be processed within 15 working days and closed the claim.Wheneve...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Replacement

I have received an which is different from what I ordered. I placed a request for replacement, but there is no response from the seller nor from eBay.Paisapay I'd : 42204076935Claim id : 1835639

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheating by your vendor

Dear Sir,This is to inform you that your vendor has cheated me. I had ordered The Feng shui solar cat through e bay but it's really very shocking when we opened the pack there was some inferior earrings in that. Though I informed you office but no ac...