ebay shopping real fraud

murali141
Community Member
I bought many products from eBay.like

I'm brought MSI z170a gaming pro motherboard 16400₹. It is working fine in 4 months. After motherboard not working. I contacted seller for guarantee of product (it has 3 years guarantee and warranty).But he replies you are buying from eBay, contact them - if they're want to repair by seller I will do , without they inform I can't do anything and l'm not responsible for buyers wantings.
Then I contacted eBay customer services but they give MSI customer service email ID. Ebay doesn't provide sellers repairs, warranty, guarantee service.
If any problems in product aftar 3 months they leave customer go to hell. Ebay enjoyed customer buying only we are not accepted their complaints. Finally eBay services like this.
And also contacted MSI customer service but they didn't reply anything till now.
And also
Again contacted seller for his warranty but they also didn't replied till now. What should I do .

My motherboard complaint is:
My motherboard is MSI z170a gaming pro
PSU: crosair vs650
RAM: crosair vengeance DDR 4- 8 GB
Hard disk: 1 TB
CPU: Intel i5 6600 6th generation

My problem is system didn't ON.
Rapidly turned off without a single to monitor. When I checked motherboard
indication LED light show CPU error.
So I'm thinking processor problem and checked my CPU in friends system. But
CPU is working, test it for one day and no problem at all. And also check
his CPU into my PC , but same problem occurs.
And finally my motherboard failed to load CPU. Motherboard not working.

Please any one help how should I solve this. Their any government e-commerce consumer rights website any other services to rectify my problem and get my money back or repair/replace my product.
EBay didn't help me.and I lose my money.
Please help
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: ebay shopping real fraud

li-susie
Community Member

Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/cuhome

Message 2 of 2
latest reply