ebay promoting fraud sellers

atal.pandey
Community Member
eBay protects it’s fraud sellers more than the buyers, don’t spend your hard-earned money on ebay, i bought an item 3 weeks back and didn't received it, the tracking number which seller supplied me was fake, it went to some other city. I initiated refund request on the last day of 2 week timeline on 16 march 2013 and also left a negative feedback for the seller.
To my surprise ebay removed that feedback in order to get more people trapped in this mess. I haven't got my money back and this is the most horrible online shopping experience i have ever had. Please don't go after the ratings of sellers which I did because all of it is manipulated by ebay, even this is an eye opener for me. Ebay removes negative feedback of its power sellers even if its a sure case of fraud in order to keep business going. That sucks!!
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

atal.pandey

Its easy to say that eBay removes negatives. But practically its not possible. They have there policies if negative removal criteria meets then only it will be removed. No one do fraud here. You may check track status exactly what happened. You will come to know.

Thanks
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Pandey Ji , ebay polices are stated clearly for feedback removal if eBay starts doing these things eBay will not be able to sustain in the market.

as per my knowledge if the seller has shipped the item and by any reason whatsoever it has returned to origin seller do not has any fault in that its the fault of shipping company only and in that case eBay removes the feedback ,
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

atal.pandey
Community Member
Hi All,

Thanks for your replies and insights, yes the seller didn't shipped the item at all and went ahead to provide me with a wrong tracking number, the refund request I initiated was put on hold but now its refunded and the reason quoted is that 'Seller wasn't able to provide shipping proof'. But my feedback still remains excluded.

Your opinions might differ but the story is true.

Thanks,
Atal
Message 4 of 4
latest reply