cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ebay not sending reimbursement coupon for over 15 days!

mankjas1
Community Member

I had raised a eBay Guarantee* claim - 496464 which was approved on 12 th May 2014 and was told to me that i would be receiving the same withing next 10 days.

But after 10 days when 1 called them they told be it will take 3 more days and so on...

I had called them 2 time and discussed with the Chat agent 3-4 time but every time they give me some excuse and are not sending me the refund amount.

It seems like there is no accountability on  EBay part on maintaining the timelines for the agreed promises with the customers.

They are more interested in just collecting the money from customer but when it comes to proper customer service they just close there eyes.

I am very disappointed from you guys..

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

vivekvir
Community Member
Don't buy from eBay , it's a thief's picnic. The paisa pay guarantee is useless. eBay dosen't offer any resolution and it's buyer beware. I have also suffered and now plan to drag them to court
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Claim was resolved on 24-Aug with a note that i will get a cupon in 7-10 days. Till date 11-Sep i have not recived my cupon inspite of multiple follow-ups. The Seller blamed it on eBay and washed his hands off the issue.
I have sent multiple emails to ebay and have not received a response on even one of them. The Paisapay gaurantee appears to be a fake like their customer service.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply