Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

claim id: 591201

Hello Sir, I purchase the item on your site but Item was not as expected, I open the claim and seller contact me and ask me to send the item back. Meanwhile someone call me from your customer care and he said that don’t worry as seller accepting the ...

phone replacement needed

I ordered for a samsung galaxy note 3 neo black N 7500. Item code no.- 182328 in july,2014. The touch stops working sumtimes. Then I have to use g-pen. Kindly replace the existing one as the problem is since last month

my DD tracking numbers

ab to raham karoo Prabhoo This case is 2.5 month longar sir please please provide me my DD tracking numbers Please................................... my clame id is 543875 mob. ***

Iberry Teblet CoreX2 3G - Bought this tablet is like (Bought frustration)

Hi i bought this tablet on 27-Jan-2013. it was a first tablet that i used and first product that i buy from ebay, after start using i was facing a problem of camera that the back camera was shaking and after that issue newer resolve i was just gettin...

Torrid treatment - Claim no 627575

Is Latif Nathani listening? Customers are having an ordeal of an experience on your site. Someone needs to put the house in order. Flipkart and Amazon are breathing down your neck. Albeit a 5 Star rated buyer for over half a decade, I have been at th...

Usage of coupon

Hello, This is regarding the eBay claim no 592194. At first I received a completely broken roti maker which was disappointing. Then Instead of picking it up from my house I was told to send it back to the seller which was completely unfair because it...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PowerShip Openhouse on 17th September

Hi, We have an openhouse scheduled for PowerShip on the 17th September, Wednesday. Our Powership team will be there to share updates and answer queries regarding PowerShip. Please be there! Date: 17th September, Wednesday Time: 4pm to 5.30 pm How to ...

refund problem

It is very harsh to Say That shopping with ebay. I got fed of calling ebay costumer services again and again. On evry call I gt the apolize wd the time of anothr nxt 15 days n smtimes10 days... It took two months bt till now I hav nt got the draft......

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

riding jacket

By mistake i have ordered riding jacket instead of biking jacket.That to is also in my size.Sorry therefore please cancel my order.My PaisaPay ID 37339997236.please cancel it.Thank you

feedback to ebay customer service

Worst service by ebay customer support.I am new to ebay powership so I had called up the powership team for instructions then came a man named Mr shah who spoke very rudely to me.I had said that I had received wrong packaging material from eBay but h...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

feedback to ebay customer service

Worst service by ebay customer support.I am new to ebay powership so I had called up the powership team for instructions then came a man named Mr shah who spoke very rudely to me.I had said that I had received wrong packaging material from eBay but h...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful