ebay needs to change its ways

eric_eric321
Community Member
I made a purchase of over 1 lakh using diwali gift coupons. Now when I am trying to redeem my gift, I get an error saying you are not eligible for this promotion.
The diwali gift was the main reason I bought the item from ebay, else was getting it cheaper by few thousands in other good shopping sites.
I checked the discussion board to see if others are facing this problem and I was shocked (and relieved) to find there are hundreds like me facing the same issue. What was more shocking was the posts people put up saying they haven't received their free gifts for similar promotional offers even after months (and even after contacting customer service and getting assurances).
ebay.in was suppose to be India's best online shopping option with its paypal guarantee and all but I guess now that they have established themselves they do not care about providing a good shopping experience anymore and have started taking the customers for granted.
ebay needs to change its way soon else in this digital age where words gets spread on social networks, blogs and other platforms rapidly ebay will start losing out to its competitors with better business ethics and morals.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0