ebay.in Very Disappointing!!

gibberishh
Community Member
Baazee was MUCH better. The usability was great and it looked good too, especially after the last redesign. The site was much more pleasant, less crowded and made just for what a member would be looking for.

Several of my friends have stopped shopping on ebay or baazee or whatever. Now I know why. I made my first purchase on ebay today.

First of all, the layout of the product information page is thoroughly confusing. You can never find any information without staring at the page for over 10 minutes. You just keep scrolling up and down to find out the different shipping rates. Then you have to figure out the payment options. That one is especially bad! I left SO MANY product pages just because I thought HDFC Direct Pay was not an option!

And ya, the payment was the worst. I went through -- what -- some 10 different pages before I came to HDFC to make the payment??

I don't see how they could have made it just SOOO bad. And to top it all, the "Keep me signed in" feature hasn't seemed to work for me. Of all things, it even asked me to log into this forum (the most non-secure part of the site?)

I am really disappointed. Sorry all sellers, but today I might have made my last purchase on this site. Maybe I'll check it again in a few weeks, but if nothing has changed, I opt out.

Overall, very irritating and also seems deliberately misleading.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: ebay.in Very Disappointing!!

bash005_in1
Community Member
I fully agree with as a seller the format is a junk what baaze had was much better, visits have declined, so the business. All of the ebay comunity is a victim of this inefficent lot sitting there...
i failed to understand how this lads get over there and does not understand customers need.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply