ebay fees totals are correct ?

shivarthecom
Community Member
Anyone note that ebay seller fees totals are correct? I think totals are not correct. My current due feeses total is actually INR 65.75. But ebay showing it INR 75.76. I want to mail to ebay but in Contact Us link, lastly come Email link but it is not working. Please tell me how can i contact with ebay. While my one problem listed from 11th Dec.05.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

Click on the link below.
http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

Go to Selling and Fees -> Billing and fees - > Viewing your account / invoice ---------------
With Regards,
Snrama 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,
I think the only way this INR 75.76 figure can match with your INR65.75 is if you add another min. selling charge of Rs.3 to your current due. Then the total due will be Rs.68.75. Add the 10.2% Service Tax Rs.7.01. The total will be Rs.75.76

By the way I am just giving a mathematical possibility hoping that it may help you to check the details and find out the anomaly, if any. Offcourse I can't know about the details of your sellings to verify :-) Best Regards
Swarup Dutta
ID : emailswarup
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

atulnc1
Community Member
YOU CAN TRY WRITHING TO EBAY NOW,I TOO FACED THE PROBLEM WHEN I COULD NOT REPORT MY ITEM TO EBAY,BUT AFTER SOME DAYS WHEN I TRIED IT WORKED AND NOW I CAN CONTACT EBAY PROPERLY THRU "CONTACT US" SEGMENT.

ATUL
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

lakshminarayana2012
Community Member
I think Ebay should immediatley remove the Listing fees for every Ads we put on ebay, Its just another easy way to make lot of money or generate revenue which will inturn make customers to move away from ebay + Selling Fees + Paisapay charges, Ultimately customer is not getting anything but ebay is trying to make money in all ways, This is not the policy in ebay.com. There are lot of other websites which offer free selling. If Ebay continues to do so, I am sure in another 2-3 years people will stop putting adds in ebay or will not even think of buying or selling on this ebay site. Please take a action before its too late.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Due to an increase of Unpaid Item Cases, Sellers are now listing most of their items using the BIN format instead of Auction. Thus, in order to encourage Sellers to use the Auction format, eBay India should scrap the listing fees from it.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply