cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paisa Pay Nightmares N ebay doesn't bother to fix it.

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
This has been a very well know fact/problem to all ebay members since one and a half month.

"buyers complaining money got debited with out any confirmation."
"sellers received mails from buyers stating, they are unable to pay and requesting other payment options like PayPal."

what surprises me is that, ebay team doesn't even bother to reply to the buyers who opened a thread in this board stating the problem mentioned here above.
i have seen lot of sellers taking initiative in replying to these buyers "that their money is safe" and i myself had/have replied to more than 15 threads with same issue.

The funny thing is "WHY EBAY IS TAKING SO LONG TO FIX A PAYMENT GATEWAY" . it is true that even ebay looses huge earnings with this gateway error.
i didn't see or heard any site taking this long with out fixing the major problem.
i know ebay management , staff are working on salary basis and they do not have bear the loss.
but i strongly feel it is their minimum responsibility to at-least reply, state the problem, give reason for the trouble etc but they never did.
with a lot of completion around i doubt there would be no buyers if this problem persists longer.

REQUEST TO EBAY:
at-least open a thread and show some responsibility towards buyers (at least)by stating why this problem consistently appears, when you are going to fix it, other alternate options.
in this way you are giving users a helping hand and buyers feel secure.
NOTE:
Most new buyers check the community board and feedback before registering any sites.
and pathetically here on ebay, if you can see the first few pages are of complaints regarding the same issue.
BUT NOT A SINGLE REPLY FROM YOU.

I LOVE EBAY BECAUSE IT IS HELPING TO GROW MY BUSINESS.
and i request to look in to this matter ASAP.

i would request sellers to share their experiences.
thank you.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

eBay is a cheat
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
sandip_enigma

no it is not.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
I think eBay India has staff shortage with huge workload.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply