ebay customer care misguided me .

auni7276
Community Member

HI.I am asmita my PAISAPAY ID *** clim id *** .I ordered balIerina shoes from ebay.I ordered size 6 and that day  i got  A call from seller to confirm the sie iN cm.I told my shoe size in cm as well.I recieved MY order on 23rdJAN and it was size 5.i contacted customer care and they assured me that exchange will take place within 4 to 5 days.Next day i got a call from ebay saying that they could not contact the seller and i can keep the WRONG SIZE SHOE which is obviously useless.They also told me that my refund will be intiated shortly.ON 24RTH I got one morE call from ebay and i was given two options i could choose ebay coupon with eXtra 10percent or demand draft.I selected the first option.I waited for email confimation but did not get any.I searched online and i got better deals on shoes on other sites.I called ebay within half an hour and asked if i could change my decision and the guy who ANSWERED my call  said yes and told me that HE WILL WRITE AN EMAIL  FROM MY BEHALF THAT I DONT WANT A COUPON , I WANT A  DEMAND DRAFT.He told me i will get a call within 2 days.I waited but no luck this time .I didnot get confirmation email regaarding my refund or coupon but i got feedback emails.I called ebay on 28th and again i was told that my work is in processs.I mentioned that i had changed my decioson and i want demand draft.Guy assured me that i will get my demand draft and a call from claim department.ON 28TH I i got a mail saying that my requested for 110percent code has been accepted.ON 29TH i called ebay again and this time the guy who answerd was A KNOW IT ALL he started telling me ebays policies.He sain code has been sent we cant help you now.HE was not even sorry that i was misguided by his company`s cutomer care.He trasnferred my call to some senior exe and the guy was really rude.HE sounded more like CUSTOMER WE DONT CARE.We gave you a wrong size so wear it we gave you a coupon code against your will so USE IT.Ebay certinly needs to teach its cusstomer care to not misguide the cutomer and tell them the real policies of the company and teach them something about customer care ethics.I DONT WANT YOUR CODE OR MY HARD EARND MONEY BACK.EBAY CAN KEEP IT.I HAD A BAD EXPERINECE WITH EBAY AND I WILL NEVER SUGGEST EBAY TO ANYONE.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0