Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay customer care misguided me .

HI.I am asmita my PAISAPAY ID *** clim id *** .I ordered balIerina shoes from ebay.I ordered size 6 and that day i got A call from seller to confirm the sie iN cm.I told my shoe size in cm as well.I recieved MY order on 23rdJAN and it was size 5.i co...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund against damaged product

this is regarding claim id:1658222. paisapay id:41696246905 i had purchased samsung EVO 32 GB SD CARD ON ebay.in. but i received defective sd card.after received the itest on pc ,pc shows error message,after i call to seller but seller mobile is swit...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint against ebay Guarantee/claims department

This is regarding my refund claim Claim ID: 1512528PaisaPay ID: 41146524601Item number: ***Seller ID: ***Date claim opened: 11-12-2015 I got an email from Ebay india and paisa pay that my claim is approved and refund will be credited in my account wi...

• 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Complaint against products not recieved

I have not recieved my products yet that were to be delivered to me by 3rd Jan 2016. I would like to get a quick solution for this. I have had ordered before too and got the same problem. This is too much. I request you to please send me my products ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Camera Busy error from 1st day

Dear Sir/madam,I bought moto g3 xt1550 through eBay, but its camera is not opening, instead an error of camera busy is coming while opening camers. I did Factory Reset, updsted all softwares through Google Plsy Store/my apps but still problem is same...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim ID: ***

recently I raised a claim. I want the missing product or refund the actual price of the product in my bank account 360rs. I dont need any coupon to redeem this money.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mobile received with damaged condition

Totally disappointed! The trust is lost on EBay. I bought one mobile HTC one from EBay. But it was in damaged condition while opening. I spent lot of time to claim this part, after raised complaint also there is no response. I don’t want waste time t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Customer care saying we can't help you

I paid 495/- to ebay for earphones Item ID ***, on 9th Jan 2016 but recieved earphones of cost 179/- (Receiving is attached), then i opened a case on ebay with claim ID 1628159, the claim refused by ebay, I called ebay's customer care first time they...

Item wasn't as described

I had got back cover on 4th Dec 2015 bought through ebay. Although it was clearly mentioned on ebay site that cover is compatible for Panasonic Eluga Icon, but when I received it, it is small in size. Although I paid Rs. 149 to ebay, but neither ebay...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful