ebay Guarantee Claims

Guarantee claims are being approved by ebay even when the buyer's contact number is incorrect and there is no issue with the item. eBay is covering the seller under seller protection. But what about the negative feedbacks related to such claims?

For Eg : One buyer bought 4X6 (postcard size) photo papers and he left the following negative feedback :-

"I need A4 size paper, not this small photo size paper. Please arrange urgently"

The size of the photo paper was mentioned clearly in the item title as per description.

He raised a ebay guanrantee claim, which was promptly approved. What about the negative feedback?

There are many such cases.

eBay should not forget that sellers are as important as buyers. Many new marketplaces have come up. eBay needs to stop taking its sellers for granted. 

P.S - I have two seller accounts and the above feedback is related to my other account.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: ebay Guarantee Claims

I am a seller in ebay and has a same problem as well.

And also getting wrost response from ebay and ebay is not doing anything regarding this issue.

So, just want to ask you do you got the resolution regarding this issue from ebay?

Waiting for your reply as I have tried to contact ebay but no help from them.

So, I need your help in this issue.

Kindly reply....

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: ebay Guarantee Claims

Write an email to inrswebhelp@ebay.com and ask them to remove the negative feedback.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply