ebaY Customer Support

jayantl
Community Member
Been trying to call Customer Support.
After holding for an agent (and listening to terrible music) for 20-30 minutes, I hang up as I have to get back to work.
Either ebaY does not have sufficient agents or the IVR system is configured to frustrate callers so that they abandon any hope of getting customer support.

Either way - no customer support is available.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

ebaY Customer Support

gr8_perfumedeals
Community Member
Thats true, I face similar issue.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

ebaY Customer Support

Now talked to CS Ebay over 35 minutes ,the result as follows-
Transaction date-17-07-2011
Item No-380355354745
GEB No-230647287856
My Ebay ID,Cell No & mail ID verified
My Querry-Copy of the Invoice & paisapay ID for the above product as desired by manufacturer for some warranty issue with the product,
Name of CS Personnel-BHAGAWATI & S RAHUL

RESULT-Can not provide Paisapay ID &INVOICE of the product &shifted responsibility by giving Contact No of seller i2ccworld_inc3 who never respond over phone or mail
SUGGESTION-Ebay should keep Paisapay transaction for minimum one year instead of 90 days as warranty is mostly 1 year
Customercare needs IMPROVEMENT & should be helpful to both Buyer 7 seller.Person should be proactive to take initiative in resolving issues instead of steriotype reply &shifting the responsibility.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

ebaY Customer Support

sanga9436156311
Community Member
I have ordered for 1(one)LED Temperature Glow Display Table Clock Watch for Bedroom Bedtime Alarm Gift #280845210918. I have not received yet till this morning at 12:00 noon, I have applied for refund of money and sent a request already.
But, I have received the item at 3:00pm this evening and open it, no complaint about the item.
So, I am requesting you to cancel the refund request that I have sent for the item.

Yours.....
clalsanglura@ymail.com
Message 4 of 4
latest reply