eBay.in - These people are cheating bad!

asin8163
Community Member

I order a pair of slippers

The seller has mentioned "

Available Size :  Medium / Large

(Please Mention in Ebay Massage which size you want?)"

Obviously, by this, what a customer understands is that he will get the space to enter the size on the next page. Strangly I did not see any such space so I entered it in my name (in this format My name-My size is 10)... I expected the seller or atleast the ebay staff to see it and send the larger size.

But to my surprise, I received a very small (6 or 7). Then I used the link in email  "please click here to raise a claim" and I got a call from ebay next day. I talked for 20 minutes with the calling executive (she was such a dumb, took 2 minutes hold for 4 times ) and her floor incharge. They both told me that "Please Mention in Ebay Massage which size you want" actually means "email the required size to the seller"... Now on this whole world who can accept this thing... how can one understand this from the given message. It was like **bleep** my head on a wall while trying to tell them this thing. But they refused to raise the claim and hanged up...!

Very very poor service and products.. Simply choose the other options to buy like fk and sd... their products and service really rocks.. eBay is living in 1990's where they ask user to email the size (that too is not written anywhere in my case)

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0