Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Denial of my legitimate claim by ebay

I placed an order for a water heater with ebay. The item was delivered and was seen to be damaged. I promptly raised a claim (ID: 1025161). I was required to send pictures of damaged item. I sent 3 pictures the next day. A few days later I was requir...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

claim 1002261 is still pending

claim 1002261 is still pending since one and half months. I have not got my inr 700 coupon yet. they issued me wrong coupon. now they are saying we will issue coupon within five days since last one month but no ne has did it. i ve called several time...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

molbile purchased on ebay not working

i have bought a Samsung galaxy S3 mobile from Ebay which says it has has a warranty of 1 yr. now, suddenly my mobile has stopped detecting any sim card. had called Ebay customer care – they said its a seller warranty and ebay cant do anything other t...

PATHETIC SERVICES BY EBAY DONT BUY

HI, I am new customer of Ebay and getting very p[athetic experience from Ebay, Customer Care (Chat) and seller, couurier. I have booked itme on 18/6/2015 and paid amount too. I have been told that itme will reach on 23/06/2015. till date neither i ha...

Didnt recieve my product

hey..i hav ordered an ' WOMENS LADIES HAN ' (Item ID: ***)..i havent recived it yet..but when i tracked the product ..it shows that it has been delivered..what can i do now..

eBay.in - These people are cheating bad!

I order a pair of slippers The seller has mentioned " Available Size : Medium / Large (Please Mention in Ebay Massage which size you want?)" Obviously, by this, what a customer understands is that he will get the space to enter the size on the next p...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Cheating sellers without proper resoultion causing huge losses.

My claim id is 1042050, this is the second claim which has been given in favour of seller girigirish, the item was exactly as described. I was asked to send a resolution by email after false accusation of the ebay customer service, that my phone numb...

product not delivered

Regarding my order 39487022013 & 39485548403 i had placed an order on 14th June and i have no update from Ebay. Whenever i have contacted Ebay the agent told me that i will receive the tracking number within 3 days or the money will be refunded. Noth...

missing transaction

i have ordered i phone 5s 16 gb space greyi done the payent from credit card for 12 months emi on 21/6/2015 at 9:30a.m but i hvn't got any delivery status nd also unable to trackamount of 30,300 has been deducted plzz help kindly deliver my phone on ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful