eBay charged daily deal fee wrongly!!!!

cloud9store-in
Community Member
Hello People
I am a power seller on eBay and on May 24th 2011 i got a fee charged in my account for daily deals of Rs. 4540/- and i have not opted for daily deals then i called customer care and they told me to call my account manager and since that day i am trying to get it correct and nothing is happening. My account manager told me that this has been wrongly charged fee and will be refund soon but still nothing happen. Its been now more than 3 months and my account manager is also trying to get answer from back-end but no one is answering and no one is taking responsibility for this. I am tired now and it is not an small amount. I sent screen shots also to customer care but no use. When eBay has to restrict anything they do it very quickly but when i get wrong charges in my invoice then there is no one to help and resolve this issue. Very disappointing stuff.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

There is no Person to Provide answer to my and Your problem 🙂

You know i have listed 3-4 Listing in ebay.com and they have removed the listing due to VERO Program.i have refunded the amount to the buyers. Ebay.in has charged me around 235Rs as FVF

To Get a FVF Refund.I have contacted ebay and they told me to send them the screenshots. I have sent them around 2months ago.. When ever i contact the customer care they will tell that they have got the request and please give them time to solve the problem..

What is this? Will ebay wait for the Payment from us? more than 2months? for the invoice? NO!

This is money and we are also Striving hard to get some which is so precious to common people like us.

With all Respects i am asking ebay to Refund my FVF
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

cloud9store-in
Community Member
Well in my case i have never listed for Daily Deal and charged for it. I dont know why eBay is not answering even here. Now i think i have to post it on Facebook too with screen shots. My account manager also forwarded this few times but no reply from eBay accounts department. It is clearly a mistake by eBay and they should refund it because from 3 months i am paying it in my invoice. Please eBay i need answer.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Dear time2shop-in,

We are checking on this and shall get back to you with an update.

Regards,
Seema
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Dear jaywebs,

We are having this checked, someone from our team will reach out to you addressing your concerns.

In case of any account related issues, you can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels -

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

Regards,
Seema
Message 5 of 5
latest reply