eBay & Seller nexus cheats customers

feelamil-7
Community Member
My experience with eBay is terribly bad. I learnt that eBay is seller oriented and doesn't care for buyers at all. This refers to PaisaPay ID: 40751874284, for a Sony PS4 order which is confirmed by eBay. But when I called the seller 'phonesnation97' about its delivery status, he informed that he cannot ship the product as he has sold it to someone else. Then I called eBay customer care for refund of my money (Rs 31200) - I was told that they cannot process my refund request until they directly hear from the seller. When I asked them to contact the seller, eBay said that contacting the seller is not in their process. Till date seller is not notifying eBay about its inability to ship me the product and eBay is not processing my refund. Can I ask eBay to reply me to my following questions? 1. What action will eBay take against the seller for not shipping the confirmed order? 2. On what basis eBay confirms the order when the product is meant to be sold to someone else? 3. Why can't eBay process my cancellation and refund request, even when it knows that seller is not going to ship the product?
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0