cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

eBay , Stop the China Trade Scam Posts in the forum !

krishnaindia
Community Member
Spoiling the community with dubious trade offers...

I am just restraining myself from bursting out at these *&%* but not sure for how long I can do that .

Let me spoil their effort .. best place to hunt for Chinese goods is start from ALIBABA(dot)COM and choose your own supplier.

Never trust these trade enquiries posted in these forums.

But please stop the menace of these interrupting posts from the forums.
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

krishnaindia
Community Member
Me Calling SAPANA ...

SOS ..... MAY DAY .. MAY DAY .. MAY DAY ...

Community ship going down .. May Day.. May Day ... SOS ..hit by a chinese ICEBERG ... moobilize help immediately !!

may... d...
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

Back in the community after so long. Hope to be regular from now at least for this year. ๐Ÿ˜„

Its frustrating to see all the laptops and electronics goods ads on the community board

I have some very cordial Chinese friends so its really frustrating to see some other chinese persons bringing hardships to the community and creating a bad impression for all chinese. eBay must remove those ads from the community board much faster. That's the only measure to tackle this menace. .
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi Swarup,

A huge welcome and its nice to see you back on community boards.. So, right now I hope you are in India. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 13 of 16
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi, Navaneeth and all,

Back home.

Contrary to the chinese scams in ebay community board, all the Chinese I have met in these 5 months are very cordial and I have some true friends there whom I really miss. Its a pity that some irresponsible and selfish Chinese businessmen are irritating all the members of the ebay community with their spam posting. Its useless to write back to them as most of the people in China do not know / learn English. ebay has to work hard to delete those messages as soon as these appear.

Hi Sapana, here's a difficult task for you. .
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi Swarup da (emailswarup),

So good to see you back :)! Good that you are home in time of Diwali.

It is great to hear that you had a great time in China. That is one country which is facinating for me. I hope I will get to visit it one day.

I agree with you on the spam posts. The clean up job is a big pain, but well, got to do it. We are trying to put in some ways to control them, but looks like we have a long way to go. My sincere apologies for all members for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 15 of 16
latest reply

krishnaindia
Community Member
High Time that something has to be done immediately .

This menace is now a big deterrent for people to come to this community area.
Message 16 of 16
latest reply