eBay Sellers guide - not arrived as yet!!

cryogent
Community Member
Hi, this is a long standing issue which has not been resolved. Two months back you had a sellers meet in Bangalore on Saturday and you announced a special session for Rs. 99 at 4 Reliance Webworlds in Bangalore on a weekday following that. We were also told that those who register would receive a booklet with the steps on how to list products on eBay.
We didn't receive it during the special session. We were told that some Deccan Airways flight got diverted to Chennai and hence we did not receive our booklets and that you would courier it. Since then I've been waiting but I've not received still.
Getting in touch with you guys is so difficult. the few phone numbers I had called but it's not their department to send booklets. Am I ever going to receive this booklet for which I paid 99 rupees??
Frankly, if I do not get a reply to this post... I will have only negative impressions of eBay India. Awaiting a favorable resolution to this issue. I'm sure you have my postal address - Cryogent
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

indconcepts
Community Member
YES, Its not a matter of Rs.99 ........its a matter of TRUST.

ebay Marketing Team .......Hear the ALARM BELL.........WAKE UP.

indconcepts .

IndConcepts logo7

http://stores.ebay.in/IndConcepts

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi cryogent,

Thanks for writing in.

During the event, since the eBay staff did not have required details of all users, they had requested interested users to write to Customer Support to receive the booket.

Now that we have your details, we will make sure that the booklet is mailed to you.

In case there are other members who are interested in receiving the booklet, we will request them to kindly write to Customer Support.

Thanks and Regards,
Sapana
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

Hope in future this shouldn't happen. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

cryogent
Community Member
Hi all, I have just received the 'missing' booklet (not more than 30 minutes back)!

I attended the eBay Academy on the day and not once was it mentioned that we need to contact you if we want our booklets... instead we were told that you already have our contact data and would send the booklets to us at the "contact data" address.

Nevertheless, I want to thank the eBay team for taking prompt action on this lapse. Of course, I wish this lapse never occured in the first place... but I have to congratulate you on taking such prompt action, at least your complaint/feedback/community boards sections work very well!

I understand every service can be improved and I wish you all the best as you improve your services.

With regards, Cryogent
Message 5 of 5
latest reply