eBay India is destroying my business

I am a Power Seller since inception of eBay and Top Rated Seller (TRS) for US buyers. The items I list in eBay.in with International listing. Most of my buyers are US buyers. Due to my Top Rated Seller status, my listings used to show up higher when buyers search item by keywords in eBay.com.

My listings used to meet all the TRS criteria. However recently a new criteria is introduced that tells the items should be shipped within the handling period and shipping details should be entered against the listing in eBay.com for at least 95% listings(unlike eBay.in, in eBay.com tracking number and courier name can be entered against the listing)

Now my buyers pay either by PaisaPay or PayPal. For Items paid by PayPal,I have been entering shipping details easily. For items paid by PaisaPay, when I tried to enter the tracking details, a message is shown that I should enter in 'My PaisaPay' However even after entering shipping details, same is not reflected in tracking details area of eBay.com.

Due to this eBay.in system fault I lost my 'Top Rated Seller' status on eBay USA (eBay.com) and I am down graded to 'Above Standard'. Due to this in search my listing are showing much lower and my sales have drastically come down in last two months. Due to lower sales, now I am in danger of further downgrade from 'Above Standard' to 'Standard'. Above standard requires at least 100 sales to US buyers of eBay.com in preceding one year, which means even lower placements in search results.

I have highlighted this problem in my earlier two posts

1. http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?messageID=500057305&forumID=300000000#500057305

2.http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?messageID=500062339&forumID=300000000#500062339

I have written many mails also to eBay India. There is absolutely no response in either to the posts or mails to Customer Service.

Now my eBay fees is much more than my profit, and you will agree that I can not continue in loss for long time.

My 12 years business business is being destroyed by eBay India
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

uttamhoode9
Community Member
yes, ebay India doesn't respond to emails.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

ufo_big
Community Member
It is very surprising that one seller in problem due to system fault of eBay and asking for help and eBay is not responding at all to the mails/post. How eBay can be so insensive to its sellers? If Power Seller has been given such treatment by eBay, then god save other sellers.

Please do not forget you get business by its sellers (and off course buyers). So please show some sympathy. You will not lose anything if you write one line that we are looking into the problem
Message 3 of 3
latest reply