eBay Guarantee claim - *** - hopeless service

jpat1682
Community Member

Hi,

I used to trust ebay and have bought couple of products. This is time products dleivered is defective. And its  been more than three weeks and claim is not resolved. I am not able to escalte compalint as it says service id invalid. Ebay initially told me that they will arrange for reverse pick up, and now they say that I will have to ship product, and they will also not refuld shipping charges (instead will give me coupen). This is absurd. I am really irritated. Customer service exe will never call me. Every time I have to call. Are they saving on calling money ? I have travelling job, so I am rarely at home. And my wife cant go to courier and ship this product. Plz arrange for reverse pick-up and refund my money, else I will escalte this to senior management. With thos experience I will never buy products from Ebay and also tell all my firend and family not to buy. 

In past *** also delivered defectve product, but they immediately arranged for reverse pick up and refunded my money ...all in 2 weeks time. And here I am waiting for more than 3-4 weeks. You guys need tol earn from competitors.

Best regards,

Jeetendra  (***)

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0