cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

eBay Guarantee Claim Query : Seller vs Buyer vs eBay

lotmany
Community Member
Please reply point wise. Sometimes Sellers accept to refund as they don't want to make Buyer unhappy or waste time. Though item may be accurate and good.

A buyer bought an item worth 100 + ship/hand fee 50 paying through paisapay to the total amount of 150.

Buyer thought its not as described and raised under eBay/paisapay guarantee claim. Seller agreed to have the item be returned, got the item and claim is closed in favor of Buyer.

1. When the above amount 150 (paid by Buyer) gets debited from Sellers account?

2. If Buyer returns the item by paying 450 courier as courier charges + 50 for packing/approaching office, will you pay 450+50 or just 450?

3. Will the Seller be charged or debited the above (2nd) returning courier charges?

4. How to block all Buyers who raised any kind of Claims against any Seller for further purchase?

5. When Buyer returns the item if Seller receives item in damaged condition, how Seller is protected?

6. Are you going to make it a mandatory to follow the claim or complaining process to happen only through online communication system instead of mere oral Claim Adjustor coordination over phone?

7. If Buyer claims refund (guarantee claim or any case) and gets approved with the consent of Seller, in what all ways Seller account (evaluation of account, money and quality of service) gets affected

Regards
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

davidlms2210
Community Member
Please help me on this:
1. the seller ships the product through a courier..but the product was lost(stolen) and i only recieved an empty parcel..what do i got to do to get my money or the product back???
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Please contact http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

lotmany
Community Member
@jaywebs, thanks for the link though we have it. We wanted to let everyone know the facts along with us. This reduces the burden on CS and saves Sellers time too.

@davidlms2210, simple and easy, talk to the Seller, he will surely help with it else you can talk to eBay customer support for solution. You can also file a complaint with the courier company from your end asking them to trace if there is any loss/theft in transit or at the shipping end itself.

Hope you are true. Remember that everything is reciprocal in life.

Regards
Message 4 of 4
latest reply