cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

eBAY Lacks customer focus, Has lost it is credibility..

vinodkumarsuvarna
Community Member
32803963698-paisaID

Second time my Item was not delivered..that's okay...Seller calls me and says..lost in transit...

I called eBay Customer representative....Her approach is totally disgusting..lacks the professional approach..doesn't have the basic courtesy.

i thought of sending the feed back ...as the organization is made of people as the core assest..who represent them..

two bad experience clearly suggest that..i close the account...which i should do...

anyhow thanks for reading...
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Dear Vinodkumarsuvarna,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you because of incomplete transaction as well as support. Thank you for bringing this to our notice. You are right, we respect our members and looking at them as a core asset.

We will check your recent interactions with Customer support and take corrective action. Once again, thank you for the feedback. It helps us to improve our services towards our members.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

sureez87
Community Member

This is a well known fact. I too faced an issue when i bought an item from a fraud seller. He sold the defect laptop battery and when i complaint about that he asked me to forward that item to him. I didnt know that i have to convey the same message to customer care executive. After i sent that defected product to that seller. He keeps on asking excuse from me that he is not having the replacement and he would send that replacement in a week time.

Likewise he took almost 45 days then i realized that he is cheating when i complaint about this to ebay customer support team told like i have to update regarding the same to them to track this issue within 30 days. Then what the hell in the product page seller mentioned to call them when we receive a defected product. Same mentioned on the reveiw page that we have to contact seller before giving review.

Very very bad experience i lost 1600 rupees for that. i close the account and i said good bye to ebay that i cant trust your seller.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply